Jbdesign-Architectural Services

EPC's, Energy Performance Certificates

Selling or renting a house now requires an EPC or Energy Performance Certificate. At JbDesign we are fully certifcated suppliers of the EPC. We are based in Grantham and serve the whole of Lincolnshire in this line of work whilst working nationally with other aspects of the architecural services.

Everyone is becoming more aware of the effect that they are having upon the environment. Here, at JbDesign, we realise that some clients will want to surpass the already vigorous building standards and keep a close eye on their projects Carbon Footprint.

We are able to design and incorporate the best green building eco-solutions for you, as well as offering EPC's, Energy Performance Certifcates or services including:
  • Domestic Energy Assessment; fully qualified accessor for SAP 2005(the Government's standard assessment procedure for energy rating of dwellings)
  • Water Capture Systems
  • Micro Generation
  • Carbon Zero Building
  • Waste Management Systems
  • Energy Efficiency Surveys
  • Regeneration of Properties to Eco-Standards

As a first step, when thinking about increasing the efficiency of you home, we recommend a home energy performance. This is low cost and can take less than an hour on smaller properties. We will then supply you with all the information you need so you can set a personal target performance level

From there using the information gained in the energy performance we will be able to advise you as to what would be the most cost efficient way to increase energy performance and decrease your bills. As well as adding insulation additional methods to reduce your Carbon Footprint may be viable and even financially rewarding over time.

The final step is to supply a revised EPC, Energy Performance Certificate. EPC's last for 10 years and so are useful regardless of whether you move or decide to rent the property in the future.

For more information or to arrange a meeting please get in touch.

Architectural Services | Building Regulation Drawings | Building Regulation Advice | Planning Permision | SAP 2005 calculations | New Build | Extensions | Conservation | Renovation | Contact JbDesign